TVTap is an excellent video streaming application that hosts a sizeable amount of TV channels from across the globe. With live TV streaming capacities, this app is a perfect model of entertainment. In this article, we will guide you through the process of installing TVTap on FireStick so that you can enjoy live streaming from a bigger screen resolution.
TVTap also offers channel recommendations depending on what you watch most. You will see a list of similar channels at the bottom of the screen to offer you content that you would be interested in.
The application is designed particularly for live streaming on Android hand-held devices but with a little technical know how you can use TVTap For PC as well as FireStick. The working of the application is pretty easy, with a simple yet elegant interface you can easily search for your content. The channels are listed on the home screen for you to choose from. Simply tap on a channel logo to start live streaming.
TVTap For Firestick
What makes TVTap the choicest application is the bundle of impressive features that it comes with. From a sleek layout to live streaming, TVTap has a lot to offer to its users. Let us take a look at the praise-worthy features of TVTap.
- Elegant Design: TVTap UI is user-friendly with a simplistic design so that anybody can use it with ease. The search functionality and the categorized list of channels make it very easy for users to look for their content.
- Live TV: This is the most noteworthy feature of TVTap. It allows viewers to enjoy live TV streaming from a vast number of channels all over the world right on their device.
- HD Content: TVTap uploads different resolution links for all their content. So you can always find HD content on this app. High Quality streaming offers an enhanced viewing experience.
- Bookmark Feature: It is one of the more intuitive features of TVTap. With this feature, you get to bookmark all your favorite content so that you can save them for later viewing.
How to Install TVTap on FireStick
TVTap is a third party application, so you won’t find it in the Amazon store. However, you can still download the TVTap from here and install it on your FireStcik using Downloader app. Downloader app lets you sideload apk file on your FireStcik device. This step by step tutorial will guide you on how to install TVTap on FireStick using Downloader application. Follow all the steps carefully.
- To install TVTap on your FireStick, first of all, you need to enable download from Unknown Sources otherwise FireStick will block the installation. To do so, go to FireStcik home screen and select Settings option.
- From the drop-down list select Device and then Developer options.
- If the Apps from Unknown Sources is turned off, turn it on and select Turn On in the pop screen to confirm the action. This allows installation from unknown sources and now proceed to install TVTap.
- Next step is to download the Downloader application to sideload the TVTap APK file. To do so, go to the search bar on your home screen and type out ‘Downloader’. From the search, list selects the app and then click on Download to start downloading.
- Once Downloader is installed, open it and you will see a URL field. Enter this URL https://bit.ly/2CHyouL and hit the Go button.
- Downloader will connect FireStick’s server to the download URL and APK download will begin.
- Once the download is complete, Downloader will automatically identify the APK file and start the installation process. You’ll be prompted to confirm installation. Click on the Next button at the bottom of the screen and on the following page click on Install.
- Installation might take a few moments and once done a pop up dialogue box will notify that the installation is completed. You can now run TVTap on FireStick and stream live TV on your device.
To wrap it up, TVTap is a great online TV streaming application and with all its cool features it’s a must have app in your arsenal. With the help of this guide, you can install TVTap on your FireStick and enjoy the wide array of contents that it has to offer.